Features & Benefits
● Developed and designed based on FEV technology platform.
● Optimized design and flow characteristic of intake system for more intensive combustion, benefiting for ample power, excellent fuel efficiency, high reliability and ease of maintenance.
● Effective cooling for piston by oil sprayed out of its oil jet, enabling engine to maintain high durability and reliability with a high power, while reducing oil consumption significantly.
● Crankcase ventilation system-Design to control the balance of air pressure between the engine crankcase and atmospheric pressure, helping to minimize the amount of piston blow-by gases that escaping around piston rings and into the crankcase.
● Specific integration of fuel system and turbocharger- Deliver the best emission performance and lowest operating costs.
● Crankshaft damper pulleys-Effectively improve reliability by reducing torsional vibration of the crankshaft. Dual-balance shaft unit is optional, enabling engine to deliver a quieter and smoother operation.
|Configuration||Vertical, in-line, 4 stroke, water-cooled, direct injection|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||108×115|
|Fuel System||P- pump|
|Rated Power /Speed(kW/r/min)||96/2800|
|Peak Torque/Speed (N.m/r/min)||380/1700~2000|
|Min. fuel consumption with full load (g/kW.h)||≤205|
|Overall Dimension (mm)||870x670x780|
|Application||6-8T light-duty trucks|